1. Ministry Of Health Republic Of Indonesia*
"Goverment's Policy in Promotion and Prevention of Chronic Care"
2. Associate Professor KM Monirul Islam
Department of Epidemiology, College of Public Health, University of Nebraska Medical Center-USA
"Cancer Epidemiology in Developed and Developing Country"
3. Cristina E. Torres, PhD.
Coordinator Of Forum For Ethical Review Committees in the Asian & Western Pacific Region (FERCAP)
"Chronic Care Research"
4. Natalie Wischer -RN, RM, CDE, Grad Dip Mangt,
CEO National Association of Diabetes Centres, Australia
" Essential Role of Information Technology in Diabetes Self Management"
5. Dr. Titin Andri Wihastuti, S.Kep.M.Kes.
School of Nursing, Faculty of Medicine Universitas Brawijaya Indonesia
" Basic Research as an Evidence Based Practice for Better Clinical Decision Making"
6. Ma. Encarnacion A. Dychangco, PhD,RN.
VP - Academic Services, Director Planning & Quality Assurance St. Paul Manila Philippines
"Essential Points in Chronic Care Nursing"
*By Name in Confirmation